Starting from 11:10 AM UTC May 11th, we officially list DeFine Token (DFA) on the ONUS application. Soon after DFA is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive DFA with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to DFA and vice versa.
DeFine is the NFT social platform for all creators including artists, musicians, influencers, and gamers. The platform facilitates all social interaction, engagement and communication for creators and their fanbase through marketplace features that utilize digital assets like NFTs, social/fan tokens, and real assets on the blockchain. Owners of social/fan tokens will have many benets including special access to the creators’ NFTs, merchandise, content, etc. while being part of a private community. It is also the social platform for all participants in the digital world where they can identify and interact with each other through their NFT social proles which are based on their contribution and achievements in the digital world. Ultimately, the DeFine will serve as a social platform for creators and users to dene how to engage with each other and build communities in the digital world.
What is DFA Token?
DFA is a native token of the DeFine ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Participate in the DAO’s operation, decision making process and future development.
- DFA token holders staking DFA on DeFine can submit proposals and vote on important decisions affecting the platform including new features, usage of transaction fees, token reward allocations, auction mechanics, etc.
- Name: DeFine Token
- Symbol: DFA
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Governance
- Smart Contract Address: 0x62959c699a52ec647622c91e79ce73344e4099f5