Introducing the DeFi Football (WCI) Sale on ONUS Launchpad

On November 25, the DeFi Football project appraisal voting event officially ended. DeFi Football received 88.71% “Yes” votes. This means that this project will be officially open for sale on the ONUS Launchpad. 

ONUS team officially introduces the DeFi Football (WCI) Token Sale on the ONUS Launchpad. 

WCI Token Sale Details:

  • Launchpad Hard Cap: 24,000,000 WCI
  • Public Sale Token Price: 1 WCI = 0.016 ONUS
  • Token Sale Format: Deposit ONUS at ONUS Launchpad. WCI will be distributed evenly based on the amount of ONUS submitted to buy.
  • Subscription Period: From 03:00 AM UTC on December 2 to 04:00 AM UTC on December 3
  • Allocation Period: 04:00 AM UTC on December 3
  • Token Distribution: 08:00 AM UTC on December 3
  • Conditions: ONUS Shares members and ONUS Business Partners, other users can buy WCI using the P2P feature (open at 08:00 on November 11).

Starting from 08:00 AM UTC on December 3, users can perform the following features:

  • Off-chain transactions: Send and receive WCI with other users in the ONUS network.
  • On-chain transactions: Send, and receive WCI with other platforms via ONUS Chain network.
  • P2P Trading: Buy/sell/match WCI trading orders with other users on the ONUS app.


  • WCI is only open for sale once on ONUS Application and OnGate with no private sale and seed round. 
  • 20% of ICO tokens are unlocked at TGE. The remaining 80% will go under linear vesting for 8 months. 
  • This offering is only available for ONUS Shares members and ONUS Business Partners.
  • The total supply will never exceed 100,000,000 WCI. The burning mechanism will be applied until the maximum supply is only 50,000,000 WCI.

Learn more about DeFi Football: Website | Whitepaper

Join the DeFi Football Community:  Telegram | Twitter

Details and Instructions

WCI Launchpad will take place in 04 major phases: 

Phase 1: Determine buy options

The maximum buy options are determined by your total vONUS points before the subscription time. Example: If your point is 1000 vONUS, you are able to use up to 1000 ONUS to subscribe to buy WCI.

The system will record the maximum buy options submitted before 03:00 AM UTC on December 2.

Phase 2: Subscription

Starting at 03:00 AM UTC on December 2, we officially open ONUS Subscription.

The period is from 03:00 AM UTC on December 2 to 04:00 AM UTC on December 3.

The amount of ONUS you submitted will be loaded into the Launchpad Pool of WCI. These ONUS tokens will be locked temporarily and used after the allocation.

Phase 3: Token Allocation

ONUS will calculate your WCI allocation at 04:00 AM UTC on December 3. You will be allocated the amount of WCI equivalent to the ONUS rate you submitted in the WCI Launchpad pool. Thus, you can surely buy WCI, but the volume will depend on the allocation rate. You may not purchase with the total amount of ONUS deposited. We will return the remaining ONUS.

Phase 4: Claim Token

At 08:00 AM UTC on December 3, ONUS will complete the token allocation. ONUS system will automatically transfer this amount to your account.

About DeFi Football and token WCI 

DeFi Football is the first Web3 game application on ONUS Chain. Separate from the GameFi model, with a burning and revenue-sharing mechanism to avoid inflation, DeFi Football allows players to freely immerse themself in the exciting world of football, where fiery matches and tactical rivalry are created by drafting, training and leading their own dream team on the Web3 interface.

With the Free-to-Earn model and attractive gameplay, everyone can build the strongest squad, upgrade the best players, and apply the best tactics with DeFi Football to receive rewards through the in-game activities with the project’s revenue sharing policy.

Thanks to the improved hybrid gameplay from FIFA Online and Football Manager, DeFi Football brings new ways to have funs and lets everyone easily participate in PvP or Tournaments and receive big prizes when becoming a winner.

WCI is the utility token of DeFi Football, which can be used to:

  • Buy and sell player cards on the Marketplace
  • Create and participate in matches with other players in PvP mode
  • Participate in Tournaments to win great prizes every week
  • Get revenue share via Staking pools and Reward pools


  • Name: World Cup International
  • Symbol: WCI
  • Platform: ONUS Chain
  • Token type: Utility
  • Maximum total supply: 100,000,000 WCI

Note: ONUS Launchpad is the platform to support projects with their first token sale to the community. Every project goes through an appraisal process from ONUS, ensuring users can access quality projects. However, due to the nature of the market, ONUS will not be liable for any property loss. Investors please learn carefully, make sure you understand the risks, and be cautious when investing.