Starting from 09:10 AM UTC on May 12th, we officially list Kylin Network Token (KYL) on the ONUS application. Soon after KYL is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive KYL with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to KYL and vice versa.
About Kylin Network
Kylin Network aims to Build a Cross-chain Platform Powering the Data Economy on Polkadot. It will be the Data Infrastructure for DeFi and Web 3.0 Powered by Polkadot. The Open API and SDK of Kylin Network offers any applications and blockchains (such as parachains and parathreads) instantaneous but transparent, reliable and valid on/off-chain market data and social data sources by leveraging the power of Polkadot/Substrate Framework on open networks. Kylin Network represents extensibility and a synergetic increase to the off-chain workers capability as it will provide not only access, management, insights, coordination to a greater array of data sources, but bolster validity and decentralization of the data sources themselves.
Kylin Network’s ecosystem includes: :
- Kylin Oracle: It is an advanced decentralized data feeding protocol powered by Polkadot/Substrate offering multiple, real-time data sources with complementarity to and synergy with off-chain workers.
- Kylin Analytics: It is a combination of analytic tools designed for data warehouses. It provides a query engine and RESTful API for third-party applications and external analytics tools.
- Kylin Marketplace: It is an open platform for data exchange and pricing. Dapps built on Polkadot can easily and efficiently collect both off-chain and on-chain data only paying a very competitive fee.
What is KYL Token?
KYL is a native token of the Kylin Network ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Staking: All miners are required to stake KYL with a higher stake equating in a high probability of being selected to fulfill data requests.
- Governance: KYL token holders are able to vote for the protocol upgrades and parameter changes on Kylin.
- Utility: KYL tokens will be used to pay as a transaction, query fee, and also for data access behind paywall (private APIs).
- Name: Kylin Network Token
- Symbol: KYL
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility, Governance
- Smart Contract Address: 0x67B6D479c7bB412C54e03dCA8E1Bc6740ce6b99C