From January 20th, we officially list League of Kingdoms Token (LOKA) on the ONUS application. Soon after LOKA is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive LOKA with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to LOKA and vice versa.
About League of Kingdoms
League of Kingdoms is an MMO Strategy game where gamers fight for dominion. Gamers build kingdoms, farm resources, fight monsters (PvE), and compete with enemy kingdoms (PvP) or alliances (MMO) where all the land plots are non-fungible tokens (NFT) along with tokenizable resources, skins, and many other game assets.
League of Kingdoms is developed by NOD Games, a team of game developers and designers from the world’s leading AAA game studios. League of Kingdoms currently has 15,000 players and 400,000 monthly active users. With the Play-to-Earn model, diverse game modes, and beautiful graphics, League of Kingdoms will deliver exciting gaming experiences and enable users to earn profit by completing missions and trading their NFT items.
What is LOKA Token?
LOKA is a native token of the League of Kingdoms ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Governance: LOKA token holders can propose and vote on network governance decisions.
- Medium of exchange: Users can use LOKA tokens to make payments and purchase in-game items.
- Gamer incentivization: Users can potentially earn LOKA tokens as rewards by winning in-game competitions.
- NFT booster: Users can use LOKA tokens to mint and upgrade NFT assets.
- Platform rewards: Users can stake LOKA tokens to earn LOKA rewards, as well as other special NFT assets.
- Name: League of Kingdoms Token
- Symbol: LOKA
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Governance, Utility