Starting from May 8th, we officially list Mango Token (MNGO) on the ONUS application. Soon after MNGO is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive MNGO with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to MNGO and vice versa.
About Mango Market
Mango Market intends to merge the liquidity and usability of CeFi with the permissionless innovation of DeFi at a lower cost to the end user than both currently provide. Towards this goal, Mango offers margin trading, lending, and perpetual futures along with decentralized governance to decide the future evolution. In the long run, Mango’s permissionless ecosystem encourages spectacular, outlandish and unpredictable innovations possible of overtaking centralized finance. With lightning-speed trade execution and near-zero fees, Mango harnesses the power of Solana, a high-performance blockchain, as well as Serum DEX, a decentralized, permissionless, central limit order book for margin trading.
What is MNGO Token?
MNGO is a native token of the Mango ecosystem, operating on Solana according to SPL standard, and can be used to:
- Users hold MNGO to participate in the governance of the platform.
- Compensate the lender if there is a loss.
- Enhance liquidity.
- Name: Mango Token
- Symbol: MNGO
- Platform: Solana
- Standard: SPL
- Type: Governance
- Smart Contract Address: MangoCzJ36AjZyKwVj3VnYU4GTonjfVEnJmvvWaxLac