ONUS Swap Launchpad: Athena Football (ATH)

In order to introduce to the community a potential Fan token project, ONUS will launch an ATH token sale through the Launchpad platform on ONUS Swap.

Launchpad info:

(UTC time)

  • Quantity offered: 8,000,000 ATH
  • 02 Launchpad Pools: Public Pool ($5,000) and Pool for VIP members ($15,000)
  • Price: 1 ATH = 0.0025 USDT
  • How to buy: Deposit USDT at ONUS Swap Launchpad and the proportion of ATH tokens will be evenly distributed according to the participation rate.
  • Ordering time: 13:00 November 4 – 09:00 November 5
  • ATH allocation time: 09:00 November 5
  • ATH claiming time: 14:00 November 5
  • Conditions of participation: Everyone, including regular members and ONUS VIP Membership members.
  • Refund is applicable for VIP members (Refund fee: 1% of IDO purchase amount).

Participate in ONUS Swap Launchpad at:

Important notes: 

  • Tokens distributed from the Launchpad will unlock 20%. The remaining 80% will go under vesting in the next 4 months, 20% each month. (9:00 AM UTC on December 5, 9:00 AM UTC on January 5, 9:00 AM UTC on February 5, 9:00 AM UTC on March 5).
  • For more details, please check out Athena Football’s Pitchdeck.
  • Athena Football Community: Telegram | Facebook | Twitter | Tiktok | Youtube.

Main stages:

Stage 1 – Register (Snapshot)

  • Launchpad Pool for Everyone: Deposit 25 ONUS to enroll. This amount will be refunded after the sale ends. You can deposit now.
  • Launchpad Pool for VIP Members: Users who own ONUS VIP Membership before 12:00 on November 4 will be eligible to join this pool.

Stage 2 – Purchase Registration

Time: 13:00 November 4 – 09:00 November 5.

To register to buy ATH, you need to deposit USDT into the Launchpad pool. This amount of USDT will be temporarily locked and reopened after the end of the ATH allocation process.

  • Launchpad Pool for Everyone: Minimum 10 USDT, maximum 3,000 USDT.
  • Launchpad Pool for VIP Members: Minimum deposit of 10 USDT, maximum of 5,000 USDT.

Stage 3: Token Allocation

09:00 November 5, ONUS will close the Purchase Registration portal and make ATH allocation. You will be allocated the amount of ATH in proportion to the USDT you have deposited for subscription.

Stage 4: Token Claiming

14:00 November 5, users access Launchpad to receive:

  • Registration Deposit
  • Number of ATH successfully purchased (20% for the first vesting)
  • The amount of USDT left after purchasing

During 2 hours since 14:00 November 5, users can choose Refund to return the token and receive the amount of the IDO purchase. Learn the Refund mechanism here.

In addition, the system will simultaneously display the token vesting schedule and the amount of each cycle. On the day of receiving the token, users can access Launchpad and press “Claim” to receive the token.

About Athena Football and token ATH

Athena Football is a decentralized football platform system with a mobile application for the purpose of providing users with the experience of the 2022 World Cup event. There, all football fans can have fun by rooting for their favorite team.

At Athena Football, you have a chance to win crypto when you choose your favorite National team and place your bets. If you change your choice, you can also easily convert your funds using the trading function built into the platform.

Website: https://athena.football/.

ATH is the main token of the Athena Football platform and is used for:

  • Ecosystem platform management.
  • Means of transaction.
  • Staking to receive rewards.


  • Name: Athena Football Token
  • Symbol: ATH
  • Platform: BNB Smart Chain
  • Standard: BEP-20
  • Smart Contract Address: 0x525B6dC1A1965200754054D4BF548E31E26e9503
  • Maximum total supply: 100,000,000

Note: ONUS Swap Launchpad is the platform to support projects with their first token sale to the community (IDO). Every project goes through an appraisal process from ONUS, ensuring users can access quality projects. However, due to the nature of the market, ONUS will not be liable for any property loss. Investors please learn carefully, make sure you understand the risks and be cautious when investing.