From 08h00 AM UTC on November 25th, we officially list Orbs Token (ORBS) on the ONUS application. Soon after ORBS is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive ORBS with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to ORBS and vice versa.
Orbs is a decentralized and transparent network providing infrastructure as a service developed on the Ethereum platform. The project allows developers without deep technical knowledge to create decentralized Blockchain applications.
Orbs offer 3 breakthrough technologies:
- Randomized Proof-of-stake (RPoS) Mechanism: Allows transactions to be validated quickly and the Orbs network to be highly scalable.
- Virtual Chains: Provides the infrastructure that allows developers to build Blockchain applications on it.
- Cross-chain interoperability: Orbs’ smart contract allows DApps on it to interact and access Ethereum’s platform without leaving the platform.
What is ORBS Token?
ORBS is the official token in the Orbs network, used for the following purposes:
- Gas fee
- Pay for using the service, for example, Consensus, smart contract…
- Reward: For members or organizations acting as Validator Nodes.
- Name: Orbs Token
- Symbol: ORBS
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC-20
- Type: Utility
- Smart Contract: 0xff56cc6b1e6ded347aa0b7676c85ab0b3d08b0fa