From April 29th, we officially list OVR Token (OVR) on the ONUS application. Soon after OVR is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive OVR with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to OVR and vice versa.
OVR is a World Scale, open-source, AR platform powered by Ethereum Blockchain. OVR makes it possible for users provided with a mobile device or smart glasses to live interactive augmented reality experiences customized in the real world. OVR can be defined as a new standard in augmented reality experiences by placing itself as the first content browser where the user does not choose the contents but the world submits the possible experiences based on its geographical position. In addition, creators can also contribute to the OVR metaverse by building and launching their own AR experiences.
OVR implements a decentralised advertising system based on publisher/advertiser principle where the OVROwner can earn OVR token by inserting the sponsored content proposed by advertisers into the augmented reality experience.
What is OVR Token?
OVR is a native token of the OVR ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Buy, sell and rent digital lands (OVRLand) and anchor an AR experience.
- Publish sponsored AR elements on digital lands (OVRLand).
- Users stake OVR to earn profit and participate in Reserved Land Auctions.
- Name: OVR Token
- Symbol: OVR
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility
- Smart Contract Address: 0x21bfbda47a0b4b5b1248c767ee49f7caa9b23697