From April 17th, we officially list PowerPool Token (CVP) on the ONUS application. Soon after CVP is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive CVP with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to CVP and vice versa.
PowerPool is a protocol that allows users to accumulate administrative power, participate in activities such as lending, borrowing or profiting from Governance tokens of other networks on Ethereum. This protocol helps to solve a number of problems in current DeFi projects, such as:
- Expand the utility of governance tokens (especially for small holders).
- Act as a bridge to accumulate power from governance tokens to make important decisions and changes in the DeFi ecosystem.
- Allows holders to lend administrative tokens to earn additional profits, the reward being the token itself.
The PowerPool ecosystem, called PowerUniverse, includes the following products:
- Power Agent: A decentralized cross-chain Oracle that provides the primary source of time-average price (TWAP) data based on Uniswap.
- PowerIndex: Smart portfolio consisting of 8 different governance tokens. Users can swap and trade these governance tokens for a fee of 0.3%.
- GT Lending Market: The market for lending governance tokens is in the PowerIndex group.
- PowerPool Governance: PowerPool users can vote on proposals for governance tokens included in the PowerIndex pool.
What is CVP Token?
CVP is a native token of the PowerPool ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Add/remove governance tokens in the protocol
- Add new forms of lending/borrowing tokens
- Adjust PowerIndex
- Incentivize users to participate in liquidity mining
- Name: PowerPool Token
- Symbol: CVP
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Governance Token
- Smart Contract Address: 0x38e4adb44ef08f22f5b5b76a8f0c2d0dcbe7dca1