Starting from 10:00 AM UTC May 2nd, we officially list RSK Infrastructure Framework Token (RIF) on the ONUS application. Soon after RIF is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive RIF with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to RIF and vice versa.
About RSK Infrastructure Framework
RSK Infrastructure Framework is a suite of open decentralized infrastructure protocols that relay on blockchain based smart contracts to enable faster, easier and scalable development of distributed applications (dApps). RIF Labs, the RSK Infrastructure Framework’s development team, plan to accomplish this by designing an open standard protocol that allows developers to integrate their products and services seamlessly within the RSK ecosystem, provided they are compatible with the underlying architecture of the RIFOS protocols. RSK is the first open-source smart contract platform secured by the Bitcoin Network that is:
- Security: RSK blockchain is secured by merge-mining, which means that RSK can achieve the same security as Bitcoin in terms of double-spend prevention and settlement finality.
- Scalability: RSK can scale up to 100 transactions per second without sacrificing decentralization.
- Flexibility: Instant payments allow new use cases, such as retail-ready store payments and micro-credits.
What is RIF Token?
RIF is a native token of the RSK Infrastructure Framework ecosystem, operating on RSK according to ERC677 standard, and can be used to:
- Staked as collateral for minting various assets within the RIF DeFi ecosystem such as RIF Dollar (RDOC).
- Consume the services that are compatible with the RIF architecture.
- Name: RSK Infrastructure Framework Token
- Symbol: RIF
- Platform: RSK Blockchain
- Standard: ERC677
- Type: Utility
- Smart Contract Address: 0x2acc95758f8b5f583470ba265eb685a8f45fc9d5