From January 18th, we officially list TROY Token (TROY) on the ONUS application. Soon after TROY is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive TROY with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to TROY and vice versa.
TROY is a global prime broker specialized in crypto asset trading and asset management. It provides crypto brokerage services for institutional clients and professional traders with products such as spot & margin trading, derivatives, data, custody, lending, and staking in one account. TROY was born with the aim of combining the functional advantages of DEX and CEX, ensuring security, transaction speed, and removing barriers to blockchain scalability. TROY’s products include:
- Liquidity Aggregator: It will aggregate liquidity from major DEX’s, centralized exchanges, liquidity pools, and other necessary sources into one global pool.
- Flexible Earn: With it, users can claim a return on the tokens while maintaining the right to move them in and out at any time.
- Data Analytics: It empowers users’ decision making with a sophisticated framework of data matrix, including blockchain data and market data.
- Quant Strategies: It will launch a series of quantitative trading strategies, including Trend-Tracking strategies and Arbitrage strategies for global investors.
What is TROY Token?
TROY is a native token of the TROY ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Trading fee discount: TROY holders will enjoy preferential fee rates when using TROY 2.0 swapping/trading services and quantitative strategies.
- Vote/governance: As the native tokens, TROY will act as the medium of governance power. Token holders enjoy the right to voice their proposals to the operating team and change the project development if a majority of voters see it fit.
- Name: TROY Token
- Symbol: TROY
- Platform: Binance Chain
- Standard: BEP2
- Type: Utility, Governance
- Smart Contract Address: TROY-9B8